7.3.2017

Orc Veteran Standard Bearer

30 additional Orcs are well under way for completion, but i decided to finish this standard bearer early as a small break from rank-and-files. It is a veteran standard bearer for 9th age, but i also have a dedicated orc BSB built a few weeks ago.

I recently ordered a brush set and some paints from Warcolours.com and I can really recommend them - especially the metallic paints are very rich in pigment and in my opinion are better than Citadel and Army Painter equivalents.

The brushes are of superb quality for the price. As you can see here my freehanding detailing improved massively from utilizing these new brushes for finer detailing around the edges. I also benefitted from using surfactant which really helps with freehanding.

Orc Veteran Standard bearer



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti